ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
MyDay Toric (90 pack)
sales tax not included
MyDay Toric (90 pack)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing MyDay Toric 1-day Contacts?
CooperVision MyDay Toric 1-day contact lenses are designed for people with astigmatism who want a soft, moisture rich, silicone hydrogel lens for clear, comfortable vision all day long. It uses Aquaform® Technology to draw and retain water molecules into its matrix to provide hydration from core to surface without the use of surface coating or added wetting agents, and the Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ to provide stability and comfort to maintain a optical alignment for crisp vision.
These lenses are easy to use and require no cleaning or maintenance, making them convenient for daily use. These lenses are made with technology that helps to keep your eyes feeling comfortable and moisturized throughout the day. They are easy to put in and take out, and they are suitable for people with an active lifestyle.
If you want a stable, comfortable, breathable, and proven stable design in a one day lens for astigmatism, that also has a matrix that attracts water for moisturization, then the MyDay Toric will get you through your day.
Lens Technology & Features
- Aquaform® Technology creates an optimized balance of high oxygen permeability, good water content, and optimum modulus to provide increased breathability and moisture in a soft, flexible lens.
- Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ design is multifaceted to ensure optimal visual acuity, lens stability, fit and comfort. Its uniform horizontal ISO thickness and wide ballast band quickly orient the lens for better performance and simple fitting.
- +8.00D to -10.00D (0.50D steps after +/- 6.00D)
- Full circle (up to 360 degrees) in 10˚ steps
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.6mm
- Diameter: 14.5mm
- Material: Stenfilcon A
- Water Content: 54%
- Oxygen Transmissibility: 80 Dk/t (at -3.00D)
- Center Thickness: 0.080 mm @ -3.00D (varies with power)
- UV blocker
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
These contacts are intended for daily disposable use.
Important Safety Information
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
-10.00, -9.75, -9.50, -9.25, -9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00
-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25
10, 20, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 160, 170, 180
1-day Daily Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|