ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
MyDay Energys® (90 Pack)
sales tax not included
MyDay Energys® (90 Pack)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing MyDay Energys® Contacts?
CooperVision’s MyDay Energys® 1-day contact lens is designed specifically for today’s world of technology and digital device users.
How much of our day is spent looking at our screens and how much eyestrain do we exhaust in doing so? It is suggested that adults may spend an average of 11 hours per day on digital devices1.
The MyDay Energys® 1-day disposable contributes DigitalBoost™ into its optics to relieve this extra strain on our eyes and help us feel more focused and relaxed. It accomplishes this with an innovative aspheric design.
Combine this with the ease of a very breathable daily disposable lens and the proven comfort of CooperVision’s breathable Aquaform® Technology, it is the perfect lens for the on-the-go digital device users who crave the best in both comfort and technology.
MyDay Energys Product Review Video
Sustainably Plastic Neutral Contact Lenses
Sustainability is a big deal at CooperVision®. They’ve partnered with Plastic Bank® to reduce plastic waste.
For every MyDay Energys contact lens sold in the US, a credit is purchased from Plastic Bank to collect and convert an equal amount of plastic through their global network.
Lens Technology & Features
- Innovative Aspheric Design
- DigitalBoost™ – +0.30D digital boost, helping reduce tiredness from prolonged screentime. By providing this boost, the focusing muscles of the eye (ciliary muscles) do not have to work as hard. Therefore, the boost makes focusing easier, less strenuous, and more comfortable.
- Aquaform® Technology – Creates an optimized balance of high oxygen permeability, good water content, and optimum modulus to provide increased breathability and moisture in a soft, flexible lens.
- UV blocker
- Sustainably made and net plastic neutral
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.4mm
- Diameter: 14.2mm
- Material: Stenofilcon A
- Water Content: 54%
- Oxygen Transmissibility (Dk/t): 100 Dk/t (at -3.00D)
- UV Blocker
- Visibility Tint
- +5.00D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)
- +0.25D to +4.75D (0.25D steps)
- -0.25D to -5.75D (0.25D steps)
- -6.00D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
- No Plano
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
These contacts are only intended for daily wear. Wear for one day only and then dispose. These contacts should not be worn overnight.
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
Important Safety Information
UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|
1-day Daily Disposable
-12.00, -11.50, -11.00, -10.50, -10.00, -9.50, -9.00, -8.50, -8.00, -7.50, -7.00, -6.50, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.50, +6.00, +6.50, +7.00, +7.50, +8.00