ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
Clariti 1 Day Multifocal (90 pack)
sales tax not included
Clariti 1 Day Multifocal (90 pack)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing Clariti Multifocal 1-day Contacts?
CooperVision Clariti Multifocal 1-day contact lenses are designed for the person with presbyopia to provide clear, comfortable vision all day long.
Each pack contains 90 lenses, enough for 3 months of daily wear for one eye. These lenses are easy to use and require no cleaning or maintenance, making them convenient for daily use.
These lenses are made with technology that helps to keep your eyes feeling comfortable and moisturized throughout the day. They are easy to put in and take out, and they are suitable for people with an active lifestyle.
Whether you need them for work or play, CooperVision Clariti Multifocal 1-day contact lenses are an excellent choice.
The First Net Plastic Neutral Contact Lens Brand in the U.S.
Sustainability is a big deal at CooperVision®. So not only are Clariti® Multifocal 1-day contact lenses sustainably made in a LEED Silver certified manufacturing facility in Costa Rica, but they’re also net plastic neutral1.
They’ve partnered with Plastic Bank® to reduce plastic waste. For every Clariti Multifocal 1-day contact lens sold, a credit is purchased from Plastic Bank to collect and convert an equal amount of plastic through their global network.
This initiative automatically accounts for and offsets the weight of plastic in each box of Clariti 1 day distributed in the U.S. This includes not only the plastic in the lens itself, but also the blister, adhesive, and packaging laminates, and even the plastics in the ink printed on the boxes.
Lens Technology & Features
- Sustainably made and net plastic neutral
- UVA and UVB protection
- Optical design: center near, progressive intermediate and peripheral distance
- +5.00D to -6.00D (0.25D steps)
- Low: up to +2.25D
- High: +2.50D to +3.00D
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.6mm
- Diameter: 14.1mm
- Material: Somofilcon A
- Water Content: 56%
- Oxygen Transmissibility: 86 Dk/t (at -3.00D)
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
These contacts are intended for daily disposable use.
Important Safety Information
UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Warning: Do not expose the contact lenses to water while wearing them.
- Clariti® 1 day is defined as orders and includes Clariti® 1 day sphere, Clariti® 1 day toric, and Clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold & distributed by CooperVision in the US. Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in Clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. Clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink). CVI data on file 2020. Sustainability report, Clariti® 1 day in US.
-6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00
1-day Daily Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|