ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
ULTRA for Astigmatism (6 pack)
sales tax not included
ULTRA for Astigmatism (6 pack)
Select Your Prescription
Each eye must be added to the cart individually.
Left Eye (OS)
Right Eye (OD)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing ULTRA for Astigmatism 1-month Contacts?
Bausch + Lomb Ultra for Astigmatism monthly contact lenses are for the person with astigmatism who wants a lens designed to provide clear, comfortable, and stable vision all day long, everyday. These lenses are made with Bausch + Lomb’s MoistureSeal technology, which helps to keep your eyes feeling hydrated and refreshed. They are expected to maintain 95% of their moisture after 16 hours of wear. Comfort that is intended to last all day, all month.
They are designed to remain stable with technology that limits rotation of the lens called the OpticAlign Design. This design takes into account of the action of the lid and makes sure that the two different meridians of power (which is required to correct astigmatism errors) are aligned properly
Each pack contains 6 lenses, enough for 3 months of daily wear for one eye. They are also approved for up to 7 days of extended wear (sleeping in lenses should only be done under direct approval, care, and counseling from your eye doctor).
Lens Technology & Features
- MoistureSeal technology: B&L claims that this lens maintains 95% of its moisture after 16 hours of wear.
- OpticAlign Design for Stability: this design for astigmatism helps limit the rotation during blinking to provide stable optics of the lens
- Sphere Power:
- +6.00 to -6.00 (in 0.25D steps)
- -6.50 to -9.00 (in 0.50D steps)
- Cylinder Power:
- -0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25, -2.75
- Full circle every 10 degrees
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.6mm
- Diameter: 14.5mm
- Handling Tint: light blue
- Material: Samfilcon A
- Water Content: 46%
- Oxygen Transmissibility (Dk/t): 163 @ -3.00
- Center Thickness: 0.07mm @ -3.00D
- Orientation Mark: at 6:00 (if you look at the contact lens, a small line will be found that is intended to point downward – at the location of six o’clock on a clock with hands – for orientation for insertion and to assist the doctor in fitting the lens)
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
These contacts are intended for up to 1 month of daily wear, and up to 7 days of continuous wear.
*Deliver Contacts does not encourage sleeping in any contact lens without direct discussion, examination, monitoring, and approval of a licensed eye care professional due to the increased risks associated with sleeping in contact lenses.
Important Safety Information
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
-9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00
-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25, -2.75
10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180
1-month Daily Wear or 1-month w/ Limited Extended Wear Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|
We are partnered with Visual Eyes to utilize insurances. Visual Eyes will authorize, process, bill, order, and deliver your contacts.
Please contact Visual Eyes at email@example.com or call 810-667-4777 for more information about their partnered service.
There are no reviews yet.