ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
INFUSE (90 pack)
sales tax not included
INFUSE (90 pack)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing INFUSE 1-day Contacts?
Bausch + Lomb Infuse 1-day contact lenses are designed for the person who wants a one day disposable lens that provides clear, comfortable vision all day long.
These lenses are made to maintain moisture all day long and with Bausch + Lomb’s ProBalance Technology to keep these lenses feeling great on your eye. On top of that, they have high oxygen transmission and UVA and UVB protection.
Each pack contains 90 lenses, enough for 3 months of daily wear for one eye. They do not come in any other sizes. These lenses are easy to use and require no cleaning or maintenance, making them convenient for daily use. They’re easy to put in and take out, and they are suitable for people with an active lifestyle.
Whether you need them for work or play, Bausch + Lomb the Infuse 1-day contact lenses are an excellent choice.
Lens Technology & Features
- ProBalance Technology: an infusion of moisturizers, electrolytes, and osmoprotectants are used to make the lens comfortable to wear
- High Moisture Maintenance: B&L claims that this lens maintains 96% of its moisture after 16 hours of wear
- UVA & UVB protection: however, B&L recognizes that there are no UV blocking contacts should ever be considered a substitute for full eye protection like that of sunglasses and goggles because full benefit of UV blocking contacts has not been established
- Next-Gen material: these lenses are made of a silicone hydrogel material that provides high oxygen transmission and allows for extra moisture
- +6.00D to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
- -6.50D to -12.00D (in 0.50D steps)
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.6mm
- Diameter: 14.2mm
- Visibility Tint
- Material: Kalifilcon A
- Water Content: 55%
- Oxygen Transmissibility (Dk/t): 134 @ -3.00D
- Center Thickness: 0.08mm @ -3.00D
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
These contacts are intended for daily disposable use.
Important Safety Information
UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
-12.00, -11.75, -11.50, -11.25, -11.00, -10.75, -10.50, -10.25, -10.00, -9.75, -9.50, -9.25, -9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00
1-day Daily Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|