ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
Precision 1 (90 pack)
sales tax not included
Precision 1 (90 pack)
Select Your Prescription
Each eye must be added to the cart individually.
Left Eye (OS)
Right Eye (OD)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing Precision-1 1-day Contacts?
The Precision 1 one-day lens utilizes SMARTSURFACE technology that uses a permanent barrier of water over the lens for extra ocular comfort. Therefore, any one who wants maximal comfort in a one day lens would benefit from this lens.
The Daily disposable contact lenses are the most convenient safe form of contact lens wear that there is. Wear it one day, and dispose of it. No need to worry about microorganisms, lipids, protein, allergens, or other tear film debris building up on the contact lens as with day to day wear.
With Precision 1, you wear it one day, then garbage it. No need to bother with the cleaning, rinsing, and storing at the end of the day. It’s simple. Put a new pair on tomorrow.
The Precision 1 is for anyone who would enjoy putting a fresh pair of contacts in each and every day.
Lens Technology & Features
- SMARTSURFACE technology: this is a “permanent water surface” technology that provides a thin water layer of comfort for continuous extreme ocular comfort
- Class I UV Blocker
- +8.00D to +6.500D (0.50D steps)
- +6.00D to +0.50D (0.25D steps)
- -0.50D to -6.00D (0.25D steps)
- -6.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
These lenses also come in a smaller pack size:
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.3mm
- Diameter: 14.2mm
- Handling Tint: light blue
- Material: Verofilcon A
- Core Water Content: 51%
- Surface Water Content: greater than 80%
- Oxygen Transmissibility (Dk/t): 100 (at -3.00D)
- Center Thickness: 0.09mm (at -3.00D) (varies with power)
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
These contact lenses are intended for one day wear only. The lenses are not intended to be cleaned or disinfected and should be discarded after a single use.
- These lenses are NOT intended for sleeping in.
- UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Important Safety Information
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
-12.00, -11.75, -11.50, -11.25, -11.00, -10.75, -10.50, -10.25, -10.00, -9.75, -9.50, -9.25, -9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00, +6.25, +6.50, +6.75, +7.00, +7.25, +7.50, +7.75, +8.00
1-day Daily Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|
We are partnered with Visual Eyes to utilize insurances. Visual Eyes will authorize, process, bill, order, and deliver your contacts.
Please contact Visual Eyes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 810-667-4777 for more information about their partnered service.
There are no reviews yet.