ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
Oasys 2-week Multifocal (6-pack)
sales tax not included
Oasys 2-week Multifocal (6-pack)
Select Your Prescription
Each eye must be added to the cart individually.
Left Eye (OS)
Right Eye (OD)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing Oasys 2-week Multifocal Contacts?
Acuvue Oasys Multifocal 2-week contact lenses are a bi-weekly disposable lens that provides clear vision at all distances and all-day comfort for people with presbyopia. These lenses are made with a unique material and HYDRACLEAR® PLUS technology that helps to keep your eyes hydrated and healthy, making them perfect for people with dry or sensitive eyes.
Each pack includes 6 lenses, a 3 month supply for one eye. Acuvue Oasys Multifocal is also designed to block harmful UV rays, helping to protect your eyes from the sun’s damaging effects. Try them out today and experience the comfort and clarity of Acuvue Oasys Multifocal 2-week contact lenses!
Lens Technology & Features
- Pupil Optimized Design™: This technology changes the optics of the contact at the pupil and incorporates the many power differences to optimize the focus of light for every unique lens power to provide the most comfortable multifocal around.
- Senofilcon A: a permeable silicone hydrogel lens material. Made to be one of the most comfortable and breathable lenses out there for frequent replacement.
- UV blocker: Class 1
- Inside-out mark: Yes
- Visibility Tint: Yes
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.4mm
- Diameter: 14.3mm
- Oxygen Transmissibility: Dk/t (edge-corrected) at 147 x 10-9
- Center thickness at -3.00D (mm): 0.070
- Water content: 38%
- UV Blocker
- Visibility Tint
Prescription Availability (both base curves)
- +6.00D to –9.00D (0.25D steps) in Low & High
- +6.00D to -5.00 and -5.75 to -9.00D (0.25D steps) in Mid ADD
- Low (+0.75D to +1.25D)
- Mid (+1.50D to +1.75D)
- High (+2.00D to +2.50D)
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
Daily wear: Replace every two weeks.
Important Safety Information
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
- We do not recommend sleeping in these contact lenses, even though they have been approved for extended wear.
- § Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea & into the eye.
- ^WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information. Complete information is also available from Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. by calling 1-800-843-2020, or by visiting JNJVISIONPRO.com.
- ©Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. 2021
-9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00
Low, Med, High
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|
2-week Daily Wear Disposable or 1-week w/ Limited Extended Wear Disposable
We are partnered with Visual Eyes to utilize insurances. Visual Eyes will authorize, process, bill, order, and deliver your contacts.
Please contact Visual Eyes at email@example.com or call 810-667-4777 for more information about their partnered service.
There are no reviews yet.