ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
Oasys 2-week (24-pack)
sales tax not included
Oasys 2-week (24-pack)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing Oasys 2-week Contacts?
The Acuvue Oasys two-week daily disposable lens has been one of the best selling contact lenses in the world, and has second generation HYDRACLEAR® PLUS technology proved itself in both comfort and vision. Anyone who wants a superior lens with the added benefit of UV blocking technology would benefit from the Acuvue Oasys two-week lens.
Each pack includes 24 lenses, enough for almost 12 months of wear for one eye. Anyone who wants a superior lens with the added benefit of UV blocking technology would benefit from the Acuvue Oasys two-week lens.
Lens Technology & Features
- Senofilcon A: a permeable silicone hydrogel lens. This design has proved itself to be one of the most comfortable and breathable lenses out there for frequent replacement. Bonuses include that since it is meant to be disposed of every two weeks instead of every one month, the time for build up to accrue is cut in half, and the loss of a lens is less costly.
- Class 1 UV Blocker
- Inside-out mark: Yes (1-2-3)
- Visibility tint: Yes
Learn More From Dr Wallington
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.4 mm, 8.8 mm
- Diameter: 14.0 mm diameter
- Material: Senofilcon A
- Oxygen Transmissibility: Dk/t (edge-corrected) at 147 x 10-9
- Water content: 38%
- Center thickness at -3.00D (mm): 0.070
- Package Size: 12 or 24 lenses (6 lenses available in Plano only)
- UV Blocker
- Visibility Tint
These lenses also come in a smaller pack size:
- –0.50D to –6.00D (0.25D increments)
- –6.50D to –12.00D (0.50D increments)
- +0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D increments)
- +6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D increments)
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
Daily wear: Replace every two weeks
- We do not recommend sleeping in these contact lenses, even though they have been approved for extended wear.
- ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. Eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information. Complete information is also available from VISTAKON®, Division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., by calling 1-800-843-2020 or by visiting acuvueprofessional.com.
- * Oxygen transmissibility at center – 3.00D lens using boundary-corrected, edge-corrected Dk values. Units: (cm/sec)(ml O2/ml x mm Hg) at 35° C.
- † Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.
Important Safety Information
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
-12.00, -11.75, -11.50, -11.25, -11.00, -10.75, -10.50, -10.25, -10.00, -9.75, -9.50, -9.25, -9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00, +6.25, +6.50, +6.75, +7.00, +7.25, +7.50, +7.75, +8.00
2-week Daily Wear Disposable or 1-week w/ Limited Extended Wear Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|