ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
1-Day Moist Multifocal (30-pack)
sales tax not included
1-Day Moist Multifocal (30-pack)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing 1-Day Acuvue Moist Multifocal Contacts?
Acuvue Moist Multifocal 1-day contact lenses are a daily disposable lens that provides clear vision at all distances for people with presbyopia.
These lenses are made with a unique moisture-rich ingredient that keeps your eyes hydrated and refreshed, making them perfect for people with dry or sensitive eyes. Each pack includes 30 lenses, so you can have a fresh pair every day.
Acuvue Moist Multifocal is also designed to block harmful UV rays, helping to protect your eyes from the sun’s damaging effects. These lenses are easy to use and require no cleaning or maintenance, making them a convenient choice for people on the go.
Try them out today and experience the comfort and clarity of Acuvue Moist Multifocal 1-day contact lenses!
Lens Technology & Features
- LACREON® Technology uses an embedded wetting agent, PVP (polyvinylpyrrolidone), which mimics key functions of the tear film and provides moisture at the surface and throughout the lens.
- Invisible Edge Design provides a smoother edge that makes the lids run smoothly over it.
- INTUISIGHT Technology: Pupil Optimization for the presbyopic eye. This technology optimizes the focus of light to provide the most comfortable multifocal around.
- Class 2 UV blocker
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.4mm
- Diameter: 14.3mm
- Visibility Tint
- Material: Etafilcon A
- Water Content: 58%
- Oxygen Transmissibility (Dk/t): 28.0‡
- Center Thickness: 0.084mm at -3.00D (varies with power)
- Group 4 FDA Classification
- Inside-out mark
- Wetting Agent: Embedded PVP
- UV Blocker
- -9.00D to +6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
- LOW +0.75D to +1.25D
- MID +1.50D to +1.75D
- HIGH +2.00D to +2.50D
If you need multifocal lenses, please see:
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
Daily wear – one day use only
ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information.
* The UV blocking for these lenses averages 97% in the UVB range of 280 nm to 315 nm and 82% in the UVA range of 316 nm to 380 nm for the entire power range.
‡ Units: x 10-11 (cm2/sec) (ml O2/ml x mm Hg) @35°C Fatt (boundary corrected, non-edge corrected).
ACUVUE®, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST, EYE-INSPIRED design™, and INTUISIGHT are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies.
Important Safety Information
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
- Complete information is also available by visiting acuvueprofessional.com, or by calling:
- In North America: Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. at 1-800-843-2020
- In EMEA: Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) at 1-800-812-100 or EIRE 1890 924 134
- In Asia Pacific: Johnson & Johnson K.K. at 0120-132-308 or +81-(0)3-4411-7500
-9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00
Low, Med, High
1-day Daily Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|