No products in the cart.
sales tax not included
Need help understanding your prescription?
Vision correction for myopia and hyperopia
Silicone hydrogel material
Supports excellent all-day comfort
UVA and UVB protection*
Daily replacement lenses
Sustainably made and net plastic neutral
introduce your patients to a SiHy lens – and feel good knowing it’s sustainably made
The first net plastic neutral contact lens brand in the U.S.1
Sustainability is a big deal at CooperVision®. So not only are clariti® 1 day contact lenses sustainably made in our LEED Silver certified manufacturing facility in Costa Rica, but they’re also net plastic neutral1. We’ve partnered with Plastic Bank® to reduce plastic waste: For every clariti 1 day contact lens we sell, we purchase a credit from Plastic Bank to collect and convert an equal amount of plastic through their global network. This initiative automatically accounts for and offsets the weight of plastic in each box of clariti 1 day distributed in the U.S.. This includes not only the plastic in the lens itself, but also the blister, adhesive, and packaging laminates, and even the plastics in the ink printed on the boxes.
We know that sustainability matters to contact lens considerers. Of those surveyed:
8 in 10 agree that having a net plastic neutral daily disposable contact lens would make them feel better about using daily disposable contact lenses10
8 in 10 would be more likely to start using contact lenses if there was a net plastic neutral option11
And nearly 9 in 10 would consider their ECP more environmentally conscientious if their ECPs were to discuss or recommend a net plastic neutral contact lens.12
Questions? Visit our FAQs.
clariti 1 day contact lenses provide silicone hydrogel a comparable price of some hydrogel lenses.3
At CooperVision, we fundamentally believe that all eyes deserve the ocular health advantages of a silicone hydrogel4 lens. Using our latest contact lens manufacturing technology, we’ve developed a way to manufacture a silicone hydrogel 1-day at the cost of a hydrogel lens.
In addition, clariti 1 day contact lenses feature high water content (56%), UVA and UVB blocker*, and a low modulus of 0.5 MPa, comparable with other hydrogel lenses.
The ocular health benefits of silicone hydrogel4 – the ideal entry-level 1-day
CooperVision clariti 1 day lenses make upgrading your patients to SiHy easy. Because silicone hydrogel lens material allows more oxygen to pass through to the cornea than hydrogel4, your patients will appreciate the benefits of whiter eyes4,5 and a silicone hydrogel lens material 90% of your peers agreed is the healthiest lens material for daily disposable patients6. The clariti 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption. In fact, it provides up to 3x the Dk/t of some leading hydrogel 1-day lenses.7
Talk to your patients about the ocular healt benefits3, convenience, and everyday value2 of net plastic neutral1 clariti 1 day contact lenses.
Join us on this journey
Our plastic neutral approach is an easy way for you and your patients to be more sustainable. By simply fitting clariti 1 day lenses on your patients, you’re making an impact.
Material / H20 content somofilcon A / 56%
UV protection Yes
Replacement schedule Daily
Oxygen transmissibility 86 Dk/t (at -3.00D)
Revenue carton size 90-pack and 30-pack blisters
Base curve 8.6
Sphere power -0.50D to -10.00D
+0.50D to +8.00D
(0.50D steps after +/-6.00D)
Wearing schedule Daily Disposable
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
1. clariti® 1 day is defined as orders and includes clariti® 1 day sphere, clariti® 1 day toric, and clariti® 1 day multifocal product sold & distributed by CooperVision in the US. Amount is defined as weight. Net plastic neutrality is established by purchasing credits from Plastic Bank. A credit represents the collection and conversion of one kilogram of plastic that may reach or be destined for waterways. CooperVision purchases credits equal to the weight of plastic in clariti® 1 day orders in a specified time period. clariti® 1 day plastic is determined by the weight of plastic in the blister, the lens, and the secondary package, including laminates, adhesives, and auxiliary inputs (e.g. ink). CVI data on file 2020. Sustainability report, clariti® 1 day in US.
2. CVI data on file 2020. prospective, double masked, bilateral, randomized cross-over dispensing 1-week study, with clariti® 1 day and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST in FRP SiHy wearers. N=55; p<0.01.]
3. Based on 166 participating eye care professionals in a multi-national online survey, 2016.
4. With higher oxygen delivery than hydrogel materials, SiHy materials minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related complications during daily wear.
5. Data on file, CooperVision; clariti® 1 day offers whiter eyes than 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®.
6. Orsborn G, Dumbleton K. Eye Care Professionals’ Perceptions of the Benefits of Daily Disposable Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses, Contact Lens and Anterior Eye; 42 (2019) 4:373-379. CVI data on file 2018. Survey results of ECPs in US, UK and Japan, n=300.
7. Based on manufacturers published data. clariti 1 day has Dk/t of 86. Compared to Proclear 1 day (Dk/t 28), 1-day Acuvue Moist (Dk/t 25.5), Dailies Aquacomfort Plus (Dk/t 26) and Biotrue ONEday (Dk/t 42).
8. Based on 166 participating eye care professionals in a multi-national online survey, 2016.
9. CVI data on file 2020. prospective, double masked, bilateral, randomized cross-over dispensing 1-week study, with clariti® 1 day and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST in FRP SiHy wearers. N=55; p<0.01.
10. CVI data on file 2021. clariti 1 day CL considerers sustainability research survey 205 US consumers aged 16-35 years, Decision Analyst, April 2021. 81% of all contact considerers agree.
11. CVI data on file 2021. clariti 1 day CL considerers sustainability research survey 205 US consumers aged 16-35 years, Decision Analyst, April 2021. 80% of all contact lens considerers agree.
12. CVI data on file 2021. clariti 1 day CL considerers sustainability research survey 205 US consumers aged 16-35 years, Decision Analyst, April 2021. 87% of all contact lens considerers agree following exposure to what net plastic neutrality description.
Warning: Do not expose the contact lenses to water while wearing them.
-10.00, -9.75, -9.50, -9.25, -9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00, +6.25, +6.50, +6.75, +7.00, +7.25, +7.50, +7.75, +8.00
1-day Daily Disposable