ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
sales tax not included
Select Your Prescription
Each eye must be added to the cart individually.
Left Eye (OS)
Right Eye (OD)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing ACUVUE® VITA™ with HydraMax™ Technology Vita Contacts?
Acuvue Vita 1-month contact lenses are a monthly disposable lens that provides crisp, clear vision and all-day comfort. These lenses are made with a unique material and HydraMax™ Technology that helps to keep your eyes hydrated and healthy, making them perfect for people with dry or sensitive eyes.
This lens utilizes HydraMax™ Technology which is a silicone hydrogel design with senofilcon C instead of senofilcon A (the material in Acuvue Oasys 2 week lens), and has an INFINITY EDGE™ Design for improved comfort. Anyone who wants a monthly lens with the added benefit of UV blocking technology would benefit from the ACUVUE® VITA™ with HydraMax™ Technology.
Each pack includes 6 lenses, a 6 month supply for one eye. These lenses are easy to use and require minimal cleaning and maintenance, making them a convenient choice for people on the go. Try them out today and experience the comfort and clarity of Acuvue Vita 1-month contact lenses!
Lens Technology & Features
- The ACUVUE® VITA™ with HydraMax™ Technology lens: made with the permeable silicone hydrogel lens material, senofilcon C. This design is used along with extra PVP’s to add hydration and comfort into a monthly lens design.
- The INFINITY EDGE™ Design: a tapering edge design meant to improve comfort on the eye.
- UV blocker†: Class 1*
- Visibility tint: Yes
- Inside-out markers (1,2,3): Yes
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.4mm, 8.8mm
- Diameter: 14mm
- Material: Senofilcon C
- Water content: 41%
- Center thickness: 0.07mm for -3.00
- Oxygen Transmissibility: Dk at 147 for -3.00D
- UV Blocker
- Visibility Tint
- -0.50D to -6.00D (0.25D steps)
- -6.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
- +0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
- +6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
Daily wear: Replace every one month.
- Do not sleep in these lenses
- Class 1: Must transmit less than 10% (<10%) of UVA and 1% (<1%) of UVB. UV-blocking percentages are based on an average across the wavelength spectrum.
- † Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
- ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand contact lenses are indicated for vision correction as a daily wear lens with one-month recommended replacement. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information. Complete information is also available by visiting acuvueprofessional.com or by calling 1-800-843-2020.
- ACUVUE®, ACUVUE® VITA™ and HydraMax™ are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies.
Important Safety Information
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
-12.00, -11.75, -11.50, -11.25, -11.00, -10.75, -10.50, -10.25, -10.00, -9.75, -9.50, -9.25, -9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00, +6.25, +6.50, +6.75, +7.00, +7.25, +7.50, +7.75, +8.00
1-month Daily Wear Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|
We are partnered with Visual Eyes to utilize insurances. Visual Eyes will authorize, process, bill, order, and deliver your contacts.
Please contact Visual Eyes at email@example.com or call 810-667-4777 for more information about their partnered service.
There are no reviews yet.