ALL ORDERS: FREE SHIPPING + RETURNS
Oasys 1-Day (90-pack)
sales tax not included
Oasys 1-Day (90-pack)
Who Would Benefit from Wearing Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology Contacts?
Acuvue Oasys 1-day contact lenses are a daily disposable lens that provides crisp, clear vision and all-day comfort. These lenses are made with a unique material and HydraLuxe™ Technology that helps to keep your eyes hydrated and healthy, making them perfect for people with dry or sensitive eyes.
The 90 pack includes 3 months’ worth of lenses, so you can have a fresh pair every day without having to worry about running out.
Acuvue Oasys is also designed to block harmful UV rays, helping to protect your eyes from the sun’s damaging effects. These lenses are easy to use and require no cleaning or maintenance, making them a convenient choice for people on the go. Try them out today and experience the comfort and clarity of Acuvue Oasys 1-day contact lenses!
Oasys 1-Day Product Review Video
Lens Technology & Features
- HydraLuxe™ Technology: a tear-infused design with an enhanced network of tear-like molecules that integrates with your own tear film each day to help reduce symptoms of tired eyes and dryness. The HydraLuxe™ Technology lens is made with the permeable silicone hydrogel lens material, Senofilcon A. This design has proved itself to be one of the most comfortable and breathable lenses available. Combining maximal breathability with minimal wear makes this design a very healthy choice.
- Wetting Agent: Infused tear-like molecules (PVP)
- UV blocker†: Class 1
- Inside-out mark: Yes
- Visibility tint: Yes
Parameters & Specs
- Base Curve: 8.5mm, 9.0mm
- Diameter: 14.3 mm
- Material: Senofilcon A
- Oxygen Transmissibility: Dk‡ @ 121 (For -3.00D)
- Water content: 38%
- UV Blocker
- Visibility Tint
- Inside-out mark: 123
- Center thickness: 0.085mm for -3.00 (varies by power)
- -0.50D to -6.00D (0.25D steps)
- -6.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
- +0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
- +6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)
Contact Use: Wear & Replace Schedule
Daytime wear only: Dispose of every day.
- These lenses are for one day wear only
- * Class 1: Must transmit less than 10% (<10%) of UVA and 1% (<1%) of UVB. UV-blocking percentages are based on an average across the wavelength spectrum.
- ¶Preferred over Dailies Total1® among those with a preference.
- ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information. Complete information is also available by visiting acuvueprofessional.com or by calling 1-800-843-2020.
- ACUVUE®, ACUVUE OASYS®, and HydraLuxe™ Technology are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies.
Important Safety Information
Though contact lenses are a safe form of optical correction, it is only safe if all the guidelines for proper care and wear are followed.
UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
-12.00, -11.75, -11.50, -11.25, -11.00, -10.75, -10.50, -10.25, -10.00, -9.75, -9.50, -9.25, -9.00, -8.75, -8.50, -8.25, -8.00, -7.75, -7.50, -7.25, -7.00, -6.75, -6.50, -6.25, -6.00, -5.75, -5.50, -5.25, -5.00, -4.75, -4.50, -4.25, -4.00, -3.75, -3.50, -3.25, -3.00, -2.75, -2.50, -2.25, -2.00, -1.75, -1.50, -1.25, -1.00, -0.75, -0.50, -0.25, 0.00, +0.25, +0.50, +0.75, +1.00, +1.25, +1.50, +1.75, +2.00, +2.25, +2.50, +2.75, +3.00, +3.25, +3.50, +3.75, +4.00, +4.25, +4.50, +4.75, +5.00, +5.25, +5.50, +5.75, +6.00, +6.25, +6.50, +6.75, +7.00, +7.25, +7.50, +7.75, +8.00
1-day Daily Disposable
|(DK/t) Oxygen Transmission|